- Made from 80% GOTS certified organic combed cotton, 18% polyamide, 2% spandex
- Designed to be worn mismatched - 3 pairs with 9 possibilities
- Gender-neutral patterns
- Anti-slip / grippers
- Right fit (no slipping of socks)
- Seamless toes
- Designed in Canada, Made in Sri Lanka
What Does Eco-Friendly Mean to You?
For us, eco-friendly means implementing practices that lead to a healthier lifestyle and help to preserve and protect the planet for future generations. This includes shifting our purchasing behaviour towards products that will promote more sustainable living. These Eco-Friendly Features will help you to identify green and eco-friendly products.
- Organically Grown (without pesticides or herbicides)
- Zero Waste (Recyclable) Packaging
Why we should be more conscious consumers?
Through the power of our purchasing dollar, we can have a positive impact on social, environmental and ecological issues. This list will help you to identify products that represent a more conscious buying choice.
- Canadian Brand
- Support + Donate to Charitable Causes