Replaces about 260 sandwich bags a year!
- Format 37cm x 25.5cm (14.5 x 10 inches)
- Composition: 55% hemp, 45% certified organic cotton coated with food grade polyurethane;
- Label: 100% cotton
- Packaging: FSC certified paper;
- Made in Quebec, Canada.
What Does Eco-Friendly Mean to You?
For us, eco-friendly means implementing practices that lead to a healthier lifestyle and help to preserve and protect the planet for future generations. This includes shifting our purchasing behaviour towards products that will promote more sustainable living. These Eco-Friendly Features will help you to identify green and eco-friendly products.
- Organically Grown (without pesticides or herbicides)
- Zero Waste (Recyclable) Packaging
Why we should be more conscious consumers?
Through the power of our purchasing dollar, we can have a positive impact on social, environmental and ecological issues. This list will help you to identify products that represent a more conscious buying choice.
- Canadian Brand
- Locally Made
- Sustainable Living