When winter comes around, most new parents wonder what they should do to keep their babies warm during the night. Fear not – Nest Design’s 2.5 TOG Raglan sleeve baby sleeping bag from our new Jungle Collection is just the thing to cure your woes. Made with a specially designed bamboo blended muslin with Sorona fill, the toddler sleep bag is perfect for the fall or spring weather with the sleep sack’s mid to heavy materials. The winter sleep sack has a 2-way zip and is a wearable blanket in a variety of adorable prints and colours – suited for babies and toddlers.
- 2.5 TOG - mid to heavy weight if use without blanket, room temperature: 16-20 degrees
- Filled with eco-efficient Sorona® fibres
- Two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
- Protective zipper flap
- Size med: 6-18m (chest 32cm, lenght 80cm); large: 18m-2.5T (chest 36cm, lenght 100cm)
- Material: Material: 70% rayon from bamboo/30% cotton blended outer, 100% cotton sleeves, 100% Sorona® fill
- Care: machine washable, wash before use, wash in cold like colours, tumble dry low, do not bleach, do not iron or dry clean
What Does Eco-Friendly Mean to You?
For us, eco-friendly means implementing practices that lead to a healthier lifestyle and help to preserve and protect the planet for future generations. This includes shifting our purchasing behaviour towards products that will promote more sustainable living. These Eco-Friendly Features will help you to identify green and eco-friendly products.
- Organically Grown (without pesticides or herbicides)
Why we should be more conscious consumers?
Through the power of our purchasing dollar, we can have a positive impact on social, environmental and ecological issues. This list will help you to identify products that represent a more conscious buying choice.
- Canadian Brand
- Sustainable Living