Nest Design’s Swaddle Sleep Bags are designed to grow with your baby. With the stretch material and adjustable wings, the Swaddle Sleep Bag is a safe way to swaddle and get baby sleeping soundly. Removable swaddle wings are easy to detach, so use them for as little or as long as baby needs. As they grow taller you have the option to open the bottom seam, leaving a finished hem and room for those little legs to stretch out.
By simply removing the stitch along the bottom seam, you’re left with a finished opening for their little legs to stretch out. So when baby has their next growth spurt they can still wear our sleep bags to bed.
- 2 way zipper for easy on and off
- Open bottom with single snap allowing mobility. Allows baby to kick, crawl and walk
- Easy diaper change
- Wearable blanket provides warmth throughout the night
- Detachable swaddle wings to help baby feel extra safe and secure at night
- Size small: 0-6m (chest 25cm, length 65cm)
- Material: 70% rayon from bamboo, 25% cotton, 5% spandex
- 0.6 Tog: light weight
What Does Eco-Friendly Mean to You?
For us, eco-friendly means implementing practices that lead to a healthier lifestyle and help to preserve and protect the planet for future generations. This includes shifting our purchasing behaviour towards products that will promote more sustainable living. These Eco-Friendly Features will help you to identify green and eco-friendly products.
- Organically Grown (without pesticides or herbicides)
Why we should be more conscious consumers?
Through the power of our purchasing dollar, we can have a positive impact on social, environmental and ecological issues. This list will help you to identify products that represent a more conscious buying choice.
- Canadian Brand
- Sustainable Living