These pacifier clips are lightweight and designed to give your little one something to chew on that's easy to keep clean.
- premium quality teething beads
- 8 inch strand
- 100% Food Grade Safe Silicone
- Soft and gentle on baby’s gums
- BPA Free
- No phthalates, lead, cadmium or other heavy metals
- Easy to keep clean by washing with soap and water
- Complies with CPSIA, Federal Hazardous Substances Act, FDA, ASTM F963-11, SOR/2011-17
MADE IN CANADA
STAGE ONE CONTENTS: 1 bamboo terrycloth and organic cotton teething mitty, 1 developmental wrist wrap rattle & 1 travel/wash bag.
STAGE ONE FEATURES
- created specifically for the first stage of teething (0-8 months)
- UP TO 20 LBS
- drool management with the absorbing terrycloth mitty
- prevents thumb sucking
- lightweight and removable mitty
- easy to sanitize and MACHINE WASHABLE
- adjustable wrist wrap up to 3 years of age
- developmental and sensory benefits with the crinkle ruff and rattle
- anti-bacterial mitty and hygienically friendly
- excellent babies first keepsake
- safe food-grade silicone, BPA & Phthalate-free teether
MACHINE WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
- Remove the teething mitt from the wrist wrap and wash on a regular basis using the wash/travel bag
ON THE GO/BUSY MOM WASH
- Can be easily sanitized by dipping the silicone teether part in hot water for 2 minutes
- Teething mitty and character wrist wrap can be thrown into the travel/wash bag and join all your baby washable items.
- Use a natural baby detergent
- Use the travel/wash bag to protect the product
- Tumble dry on low-mid heat
- IMPORTANT (MAKE SURE MITTY IS 100% DRY AT ALL TIMES)
- DO NOT wash in a dishwasher or sterilize in a microwave
- DO NOT USE – if the product is damaged in any way
What Does Eco-Friendly Mean to You?
For us, eco-friendly means implementing practices that lead to a healthier lifestyle and help to preserve and protect the planet for future generations. This includes shifting our purchasing behaviour towards products that will promote more sustainable living. These Eco-Friendly Features will help you to identify green and eco-friendly products.
- Sustainable Wood or FSC Certified Wood
- Non-Toxic (BPA-Free, Phthalates Free, Paraben Free)
- Zero Waste (Recyclable) Packaging