Taking the guesswork out of dressing a little one for sleep, these 0.2 TOG rated layers are designed to be worn on their own or underneath an ergoPouch swaddle, sleeping bag or sleep suit bag. The layers are an essential sleepwear staple when choosing what to dress your little one in based on the room temperature. Its genius and simple.
- Soft! – incredibly soft to touch, making cuddles even more enjoyable.
- Jersey Fabric – A type of breathable, lightweight and low maintenance fabric that is knitted in a way to allow for stretch in all directions plus keeping the wearer at a comfortable temperature during warm nights.
- TOG rated – sleepwear that is TOG (warmth) rated, takes the guesswork out of dressing your child for sleep. Effortlessly works underneath any ergoPouch bag for the ideal warmth depending on room temperature.
- 3 way zipper – getting your baby in an out of the layer is so easy. Even more, quick nappy checks and changes are a breeze.
- Fold over Cuffs & Mitts – cuffs on the feet and mitts on the hands keep the warmth in. Mitts available up to size 2.
- From Bamboo –using a natural source to create the end fibre is skin friendly as it promotes breathability, prevents those sweaty feels and creates longer sleeps (hooray!).
- Stretchy – blending with 5% elastane means we can achieve a very comfortable layer for your baby to sleep in.
- This product is pre-stretched and runs large. If your child is in-between sizes, we recommend sizing down. Please see product dimensions below for more information.
Made from skin friendly organic cotton (95% bamboo, 5% elastane)
What Does Eco-Friendly Mean to You?
For us, eco-friendly means implementing practices that lead to a healthier lifestyle and help to preserve and protect the planet for future generations. This includes shifting our purchasing behaviour towards products that will promote more sustainable living. These Eco-Friendly Features will help you to identify green and eco-friendly products.
- Organically Grown (without pesticides or herbicides)