- Safe baby laundry detergent with plant-based ingredients such as green tea extract known for its cleansing and deodorizing proprieties
- Designed with gentle surfactants that are suitable for babies' delicate skin
- Formulated for cold water washing for high efficiency (HE) and standard machines
- Fragrance-Free, hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested
- Free and clear of dyes, irritating enzymes and known allergens
- Free of phosphate, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) and sodium laureth sulfate (SLES)
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC (International Agency for Research on Cancer)
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, formaldehyde and formaldehyde releasers, parabens and MIT
- Graded A in EWG’s Guide to Healthy Cleaning
- Eco-friendly product certified by ECOLOGO®, vegan, Cruelty-free, never tested on animals
What Does Eco-Friendly Mean to You?
For us, eco-friendly means implementing practices that lead to a healthier lifestyle and help to preserve and protect the planet for future generations. This includes shifting our purchasing behaviour towards products that will promote more sustainable living. These Eco-Friendly Features will help you to identify green and eco-friendly products.
- Non-Toxic (BPA-Free, Phthalates Free, Paraben Free)
Why we should be more conscious consumers?
Through the power of our purchasing dollar, we can have a positive impact on social, environmental and ecological issues. This list will help you to identify products that represent a more conscious buying choice.
- Canadian Brand
- Cruelty Free