- Convenient Bulk to Go packaging offering double the amount of product to reduce single-use plastic bottles: designed to refill and reuse your ATTITUDE bottle.
- Eco-friendly packaging: made from 100% recyclable BPA-free plastic bag and spigot, and FSC-certified 100% recyclable cardboard.
- Natural laundry detergent enhanced with antibacterial and antioxidant green tea extract.
- Hypoallergenic and tested by dermatologists: free of dyes, known allergens and skin-irritating ingredients.
- Scented with a natural and comforting wildflowers aroma.
- Made with vegetable based, non-ionic surfactants.
- ECOLOGO Certified: product with reduced environmental impact.
- PETA Certified: caring towards animals, cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
- Designed for High Efficiency (HE) and standard washing machines; also suitable for cold water cycle.
- Free of Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) or PEGs (such as PEG-100 Stearate and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil), contaminated with 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing byproducts according to the IARC.
- Contains no preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde releasers, MIT and Parabens according to EWG Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- Free of Phthalates and Triclosan, known as potential endocrine disruptors according to the EWG Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- Free of Enzymes, Phosphate and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
What Does Eco-Friendly Mean to You?
For us, eco-friendly means implementing practices that lead to a healthier lifestyle and help to preserve and protect the planet for future generations. This includes shifting our purchasing behaviour towards products that will promote more sustainable living. These Eco-Friendly Features will help you to identify green and eco-friendly products.
- Non-Toxic (BPA-Free, Phthalates Free, Paraben Free)
Why we should be more conscious consumers?
Through the power of our purchasing dollar, we can have a positive impact on social, environmental and ecological issues. This list will help you to identify products that represent a more conscious buying choice.
- Canadian Brand
- Cruelty Free