Protect and nourish their delicate skin naturally with ATTITUDEs baby leaves 2-in-1 Shampoo and Body Wash - Pear Nectar for baby. Enriched with only EWG VERIFIED, hypoallergenic and soothing ingredients like blueberry leaf, this natural baby shampoo and baby wash is a worry-free way to wash them no matter what life throws their way! Start or end their day feeling refreshed from head to toe with the uplifting Pear Nectar
- 473g/16 fl oz
- Natural Shampoo and Body Wash made from 100% natural, worry-free ingredients (plant-based and mineral-based).
- Features natural chamomile and blueberry leaf extract with an almond milk aroma.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating for baby’s skin, and hypoallergenic.
- Free of artificial perfume or fragrance; Lightly infused with a soothing almond milk aroma.
- Antipollution natural cleanser that limits the adhesion of toxins.
- PETA Certified: Never tested on animals.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and Top-scoring on EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- Ecologo Certified™: Sustainable and Biodegradable baby shampoo and body wash.
- Free of Sodium Laureth Sulfate, ingredient contaminated with carcinogenic byproducts such as 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide.
- Free of PEGs, such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
- Free of propylparapen, isopropylparapen, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, BHA, BHT, phthalate and triclosan, all known as endocrine disruptors.
- Made in Canada
What Does Eco-Friendly Mean to You?
For us, eco-friendly means implementing practices that lead to a healthier lifestyle and help to preserve and protect the planet for future generations. This includes shifting our purchasing behaviour towards products that will promote more sustainable living. These Eco-Friendly Features will help you to identify green and eco-friendly products.
- Non-Toxic (BPA-Free, Phthalates Free, Paraben Free)
Why we should be more conscious consumers?
Through the power of our purchasing dollar, we can have a positive impact on social, environmental and ecological issues. This list will help you to identify products that represent a more conscious buying choice.
- Cruelty Free
- Locally Made