- Baby dish soap made with powerful saponin to remove bacteria, grease and odors.
- Hypoallergenic and fragrance-free.
- Free of Sodium laureth sulfate, a surfactant contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide).
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde releasers, and Benzyl alcohol.
- Graded A on EWG’s Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: safe household product with minimal environmental impact.
- PETA Certified: no animal-derived ingredients, 100% vegan
- Made in Canada
What Does Eco-Friendly Mean to You?
For us, eco-friendly means implementing practices that lead to a healthier lifestyle and help to preserve and protect the planet for future generations. This includes shifting our purchasing behaviour towards products that will promote more sustainable living. These Eco-Friendly Features will help you to identify green and eco-friendly products.
- Natural Ingredients (renewable raw materials)
Why we should be more conscious consumers?
Through the power of our purchasing dollar, we can have a positive impact on social, environmental and ecological issues. This list will help you to identify products that represent a more conscious buying choice.
- Canadian Brand
- Cruelty Free