Liquids touch only glass and silicone for baby’s health and safety—Glass and silicone have long been trusted as the safest materials as they are hypoallergenic and do not leach chemicals into food. We test our glass cup for PVC and hormone-disrupting BPA, BPS, BPF, BFDGE, NOGE or BADGE additives.
Silicone sippy spout, straw spout and straw included to grow with baby—Soft, silicone spouts help your baby instinctively regulate the flow for a natural transition from breast- and bottle-feeding. Straw spouts are recommended to promote healthy oral development as baby grows, and removable straw allows for tilted or traditional straw drinking options.
- Drip-free spouts and travel cap prevent leaks—Liquids only pass through spouts when pressure is applied for less mess.
- Easy to fill and clean glass sippy cup has a wide neck for easy filling and cleaning. All parts are dishwasher safe.
- Non-slip base and outer shell helps protect glass—The shock-absorbing base and outer shell help protect the glass when tossed or dropped by your toddler.
- Safety outlets release liquid in case of glass breakage—Safety outlets in the base release remaining liquid to warn of any breakage.
- Use under adult supervision and check for breakage often—Although glass is considered the safest, chemically-stable material, we understand that it is still a fragile material. Please use under adult supervision and check for breakage often.
- Holds 8 ounces (236 mL) of liquid—Our straw sippy cup is designed with love for little ones 9 months and up.