Dear Simply Green Baby Customers,
These are certainly unpredictable times we are currently in and the ever growing concerns around the coronavirus (CONVID 19). With little ones in mind, we would like our community to please exercise caution and to prioritize yourself and your families health above all else.
The health and safety of our customers and staff are our top priority and we would like to assure families that we are taking the appropriate measures in our store. We have made the difficult decision to temporarily closed our retail store on Bronte Road until further notice. We will continue to monitor the developments very closely during the next couple of days and will take proper recommendations given by the Public Health Authorities. Please check our Facebook, Instagram or Twitter for daily updates regarding our retail store operating hours.
We have implement the following change to our store to ensure continue service during this time:
- Our online store is open and continue to take orders. We are shipping orders out daily but please be aware of expected shipping delays with Canada Post.
- Our customer service team are available 24 hours a day for any questions and concerns about your order. Please contact us at [email protected].
- We have reduce the free shipping threshold. Now, free shipping is applied to orders over $50 within Canada.
- We apologies to international customers, at this time we are unable to ship outside of Canada.
- For local customers in Oakville and Burlington area, we are offering free shipping with no minimum.
- We have implemented strict procedures to ensure that your packages are handle with care and consideration for the best service.
We are proud to be a part of this community. Please help us do our part to stop this global flu pandemic. If you have any questions or concerns at all please contact our customer service team and we would be glad to help! Thank you for your patience and your continuous support.
Please stay healthy and safe,
Simply Green Baby Team